there’s a “photo” going around of Emma Watson wearing a dress that is see-through at the top, showing her breasts, and because apparently literally nobody has any common sense, most people are assuming that it’s real and are reblogging it.
i get that the way it’s being framed on…
A graduate student has created the first man-made biological leaf. It absorbs water and carbon dioxide to produce oxygen just like a plant. He did this by suspending chloroplasts in a mixture made out of silk protein. He believed it can be used for many things but the most striking one is the thought that it could be used for long distance space travel. Plants do not grow in space, but this synthetic material can be used to produce oxygen in a hostile environment. (Video)
We did good today.
The Princess Bride (1987) dir. Rob Reiner
- ”Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”
- “As you wish.”
- “You mock my pain!”
- “You don’t by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?”
- “There’s a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.”
- “Mawage is wot bwings us togeder today.”
- “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
"are you talking to yourself"
no i’m breaking the fourth wall